Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vik,
I am in fact in Downingtown with grandmom. I am out on the town this morning and just posted your pack of letters fromthe home front. The postman said it will take 4 to 8 days!! So keep your eyes open. I am on Lisa's super bike and found the town library, I used to come here all the time when I was a kid and when I opened the door the entryway looked just the same. I don't think they have painted the shelves in 40 years. After I write this I will wander around and see what memories spring to life. What a trip!! I have to learn to be still and just be here for grandmom, that is difficult but perhaps it is my zone right now and it is good. I miss Leah and Sarah and the circle of Schrader but I'll be home soon. "Be well, do good work and stay in touch." Love to you ,Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home