Grazing the Corners

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Grazing the Corners
Hey All!! just dropping in to say HI! All is well here at home base. We are all enjoying the 95 degree days with 110% humidity. Welcome to PA, gotta loveit!
Well Vik, hope all is well in Samoa and I'm sure your having fun. Wish I was there to see you in action. Here is the update on my current injury list. #1 It was a tick bite on the back of my leg, no limes tho, pheww! #2 Seperated shoulder A/C joint by 6mm, feels good cause I got pain killers, woo hoo. "Every little ting is gonna be allright" -Bob-
Aunt Shirl and Sarah, thanks for being there for the ride. You guys are the best and I love you very much, all is well and we continue to smile everyday.
Lon

2 Comments:

  • oh yea one more thing VIK, Aunt Shirl was talking about the first time she let you walk from your house to the pool in Shillington, just as I was taking a sip of my drink, then she told us how you came home with a big smile because you had made friends with a chipmunk. the second she said that I spewed a mouthfull of beer and almost hit Uncle B, I was in stitches from laughing so hard. Classic Vik story. lon

    By Blogger Vik, at 1:02 PM  

  • Lon,
    Loved the jeep ride but I think being a backseat passenger is very different from being in the front seat!! I did really love the casual, windswept hairdo that goes along with it. It was a wonderful ride. I wish you and Jackie all the love in the world. Hope you are healing. Love Shirley

    By Blogger Vik, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home