Grazing the Corners

Friday, June 16, 2006

So, hope all is well with everyone. Vik, sounds like the culture is perfect for you. I bet your making all kinds of friends, can't wait to meet them. Jak and I are just about 4 months away from the big day and we have all kinds of cool stuffed planned for Jamaica. Wedding is on Runaway Bay beach at 4 ( I thought it was 4:30, good thing Jak reminded me) then we will go to another section of the beach for a cocktail hour with a local steel drum band. Soon after that we will all pile into a restaurant for dinner the hit the beach for a party party Jamaican style (plenty of Red Stripe and Roots Reggae). Got my suit, its a white linen suit with a Spanish style wedding shirt ( my Mom said it looks exactly like my first communion suit only bigger) and no shoes. Its gonna be loads of fun. Catch ya on the flipside.

A toast to your coffin-
May it be made of 100 year old oak
And may we plant the seed together, tomorrow.
W.A.M.L. Laanzoe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home