Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Grazing the Corners
Vita,
Sounds like everything I have imagined. Although im sure thoughts and dreams dont to the blue of the Pacific its true justice. Guess I'll just have to see for myself, SOON!!! I have been brushing up on my Samoan, for instance...manuia moa is happy chicken, maybe you can tell everyone to call you that for a good laugh. They also call airplanes va'alele which means "flying canoe".
Hey have you been able to use the first phrase we learned in Samoan...tasi pia fa' amolemole??
Picturing you smiling. Lon

3 Comments:

  • LAANZOE!!!!- why don't you tell everyone what "tasi pia fa' amolemole" means?
    -JAK

    By Blogger Vik, at 10:34 AM  

  • Laanzoe,
    Maybe he shouldn't!! Vik's mom

    By Blogger Vik, at 6:07 PM  

  • Aunt Shirl.... It means "one beer please".

    By Blogger Vik, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home