Grazing the Corners

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vik,
Thought of you yesterday as I bravely boarded the Superman ride for the 8th time in row! My group consisted of all 10 behavior boys in the 6th grade. Our group name was G4L (ganstas for life) which basically sums up my day. My plan was to wear them out as quickly as possible, so we had a contest to see who could ride the Superman the most times in a row. In the end I had two kids crying, one puking, one "praising Jesus" for making it alive and me suffering a severe case of whiplash. However, my mission proved successful because my entire group, including me, was asleep before the bus even left the parking lot. It has not stopped raining here for three days and I am beginning to design an Ark, just in case.
Samoa sounds amazing! Have you been wearing your lava lava? You need to post some pics!!
I am off to yoga, namaste :)
Cuz Claire

1 Comments:

  • I have lost the path to blodom. I can't seem to get it right and so haven't made any entries. I'm trying this to see it test the strategy. Why does the brain take things and turn them inside out? Claire, you are one brave chick. I took four middle school kids to six flags in Colorado and we all got sick on the tea cups!! Tough bunch!!

    By Blogger Vik, at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home