Grazing the Corners

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Doodle it gracefully
mindfull is the word, so hard at times, slowing the time of doing and not. fleece it for comfort as light washes the dream meal, to hot to bother___ not! had some quiet reading time with sarah tonight, finally. had to ask the beast to stay away please, tonight, give me space, he said sure then came back anyway. I can't explane it, it's always the same story, I just don't need to hear it or talk about it, can't they just do it. "yes I said that and meant it, oh sure it could be hippocritical, so what. that's just what I wanted to say. please think for yourself", said the father full of fat, talk, black, walk and blue, it's true? love dadada

3 Comments:

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home