Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back in Boston for a bit.....about 5 days. Its count-down time!! On Sunday afternoon i'll be checking into a posh LA hotel, sort of odd huh, to meet the 11 other future Samoans and enjoy the last taste of American comfort. Bring on the grass huts and coconut fur mattresses!

This past weekend i spent an amazing few days with my folks and sister Sarah. The biking, hiking, and sun left me a bit sore, but it's a good hurt.

-Dad, i can imagine your a bit pissed. I traded all of your cool camping gear for another cat. Bad deal...i'll get you back.-

-Mom, l-l-l-love you. What are the chances i'll be able to get my Samoan mother to go for runs?? Not great.-

-Sarah, now that you know you fart in your sleep PLEASE be careful.-

I am so lucky to have a giving, caring, and gassy family. Enough sap....thanks for a great weekend.

Story of the week: Man frees puppy from alligator’s grip!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home