Grazing the Corners

Thursday, May 18, 2006



Talofa (sup),

So, i'm getting ready to ship off. Sunday, June 4th at 8:35 am is the current and precise date and time of departure. At this exact time, depending on the efficiency of the american Airline flight crew, i'll be skipping across the globe and setting up my tent on a little island. A Samoan paradise. But this is when the work will start. Just after graduating from college i'll have to crack the books again, but this is something i'm most excited about. I'll be able to live and learn in a whole new world, along side 11 other volunteers, thousands of native Samoans, and even more palm trees.

In order to stay in touch and better translate my experience to everyone here in the good ol' US of A, im going to give this blog a shot. Hopefully i'll be able to keep up with it and that my stories don't end up being about the same old coconut accident. No guarantees on either.

So, feedback is definitely something im looking forward to, i'll exchange it for pictures, and i would also like those who decide to read this to also participate. I would love to hear about whats going on in everyone elses world. I will send out an email with the log-in info so that anyone that would like to make a post can.

I hope this works!!!

Fa (bye),
Vik

1 Comments:

  • Im going with the peace corps and im glad your excited. I never thought anyone except my family would ever be interested in reading.

    By Blogger Vik, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home