Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Grazing the Corners
Hey everybody, Just thought i'de update the blog with a new post. I ve been keeping Grandma up to date with print outs of Viks letters, most common response..." he's crazy, whyz he in Samona!?" I am also starting to think that my birth name might actually be Viktor- Brian- Bobby-Lonnie. She really does support you Vik, I promise.
Vik the move was streamline, we got all of our stuff into Som's house in one day and now we are comfy. His parents are up from FL. for a week so we are getting the home-cooked meals along with a free Indian food cologne. We are also getting ready to leave for NC. for Tizzy's wedding and I think Aunt Shirley and Sarah are riding back with Jak and I. Should be fun, I love road trips with Schraders (big part of my childhood memories). Anyway, Love you all. Lon
"Be the change you want to see in the world". Ghandi

1 Comments:

  • Lon,
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." Strength, light and love from me to you my friend.Look to the left and to the right, we surround you with our souls and prayers, we hold you close. We are here.
    Aunt Shirley

    By Blogger Vik, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home