Grazing the Corners

Monday, August 07, 2006

Grazing the Corners Viko,
I can just imagine a big Samoan guy whackin' you on the back "HEy Viko". I picture the big Hawaiin guy from 50 first dates, Tattoo face. HAHA. I read the blogs and picture everything immediatly, its really fun for me to do that thanks for the good descriptive letters. I went to Assateague Island this weekend in MD and went swimming at night in the ocean (HUGE fear of mine, but I did it!) I experienced the glowing phosphorous that comes off your body in the water, kinda freaked me out at first but then it was cool. (Leah the roots you talked about were giving off phosphorous also, so we both experienced the same thing for the first time...at the same time...away from each other, weird) HAHA. Anyway, had a great time thought of you all a lot. Can't wait to hear the next one. You crack me up.
p.s. we had a long ride to the island so we all started telling stories and I busted out the one where you drove down to G-moms around Easter time and ventured into the easter basket your family gave you and how about you found the "special" egg that Leah put Goat poop in....AND YOU ATE IT!. Everyone was laughing uncontrollably.
Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home