Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Grazing the Corners
Schraders
As I walked down the uncertain road of life I felt the warmth of light in front of me even though I could not see it. In my path were slippery rocks, sharp branches and suffocating darkness yet I still felt the warmth of the light which I could not see. With each step I encountered unparallel disaster and life ending threats, yet, I still felt the warmth of the light which I could not see. As I tried to maneuver I became more disabled but at the same time more intelligent. I was now able to move with ease even though I became battered and bruised along the way because I felt the warmth of the light I could not see. There is no map for this journey however there is a guide that will lead the way if you find it. Hope is the emotion that will let you feel the warmth of the light that you cannot see and keep you moving through with reason. Lon
My love is with you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home