Grazing the Corners

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Interesting and Uncomfortable
I recently acquired a lovely new addition to my world, a temporary resident i hope. Below are the pictures from my mysterious jungle rash that creeps into all corners and is instigated by heat and humidity, meaning it was feeling like an grandson after Thanksgiving dinner at his Italian grandmothers house.






Leah: thanks enormously for the note. I had a wonderful Valentines and fortunately i got to spent it with someone, not just pillows and blankets. I would live to hear about the BIG paper, the DECIDER. I support your perspective, thumbs up or thumbs down, it all about the larger learning experience. I'm getting a dose of that as well observing and participating in a mentality some call fatalism, something that I'm beginning to think is reaching to many other peoples not just secluded islands and day to day gatherers. Very interesting to flash between long term consideration and today's concerns. Seems like those without a calender laugh more. You should check out this author - Tom Robbins - hes an interesting and fun author. Love you.


2 Comments:

  • VIK,
    your organic tatooooo looks serious in the light and feels it in the dark I might imagin'. that and your spelling and grammar could mean somethings up. hope you can find the cure. If you need anything special let us know. Let it be known that life can fester just fine without march madness.DADA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • Goodness, even your rash is “artsy fartsy”!
    Hope you find some relief soon.
    Peace,
    Patti

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home