Grazing the Corners

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Goodness be gracioubees! What a wild world!!
Am sitting on the couch in my suite, listening to the tireless rain. The floor is covered with dried leaves that we have decided to use for carpeting! I haven't been here to read your thoughts for a long while, but I have been thinking of you always. It is so exciting to read your updates, and to try to coreograph my own....
Things are changing to quickly to say much for sure, but I am feeling really present, sometimes that means strong, sometimes so soft and weak, sometimes blazing with joy, sometimes breaking with sobbs, but the thing that is consistent is that I am. I am all of those things whenever and wherever they come, I am learning how to just be with myself, to be powerful as who I am. It is strange how these things come to us, this growth is not what I expected to burst out of the sad sorry ground. But I have been ready to flower for eons, and now I beleive with newly present might. I beleive in all of us and I beleive in you vik, I am so glad to see your smiling face in the sunshine with new friends. I am so glad that you are being available to this world
to sit with her rocking tears and bounce on his leaping laughter.
There are volumes and volumes of pages to read,
but it was warm flesh hands that wrote them,
it is from the sky and the skin that the prophet
speaks and you must be him to be with him.
Love
Leah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home