Grazing the Corners

Sunday, December 16, 2007



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME and LEAH POST!! ENJOY or ELSE!


Here is a small mealofa (gift) to you for my birthday, which was a really great day. I did a bit of gardening, sign painting, and visited some of my friends. Later on Sarah and i mixed up some makeshift Mexican cuisine and a had a burrito feast!



Vaifale making his signature SUPER burrito under the watchful eye of Ava, a first timer.



Vaifale Sofe is finally building a new house. Eight kids and an uncountable number of grandchildren have grown up in this open fale. You cant send the kids to their room in this house.



Vaifale here with his granddaughter.


My poor pet pig Elvis, who i found abandoned in front of my house and tried desperately to nurse back to health is now in a better place, but we can remember him together through these pictures. This little guy reminded me of Leah, Sarah, and i rescuing birds from the gutter in PA, something i hadnt thought about in a long time.

Elvis's final resting place. RIP little brother.

6 Comments:

  • dear victor,
    Your Mom shared your birthday blog-it was touching.
    You are doing wonderful things and seem truly happy!
    Hope you have a wonderful holifay andknow we love you here in Rangeley.
    Merry Christmas.
    Love to you and your friends,
    Janet Waugaman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 AM  

  • MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. THINK OF YOU OFTEN. TAKE CARE LOVE AND GOD BLESS DEB PS WILL E-MAIL YOU SOON AND CATCH UP.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 AM  

  • HELLO, VIKTOR!!!
    Here is a belated happy birthday for you and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season in another part of the world. I am so impressed by what you are doing. I can only imagine the wonderful, diverse things that you are learning. I'm sure the island inhabitants are so appreciative of all your efforts to support them. You are a truly talented and special individual. We miss you!
    Love,
    Ms. Connally

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • Vik -

    Greetings and God's blessings to you. The snow is piled high here while the lushness of this amazing planet is, do doubt, surrounding you.

    Hugs to you and see you in 2008.

    Lucy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 AM  

  • Hey Vik, I miss you buddy. I hope your holiday is filled with love and laughter. I think of you often. I'm so proud of all that you do. Take care until we meet again. Much love, Sonja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 AM  

  • Hi Vik, This is Taylor Esty I am in 5th grade your mom and I were on your blog looking at the photos.We have a foot of snow right now. I hope you have a great Christmas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home